Bolton ICD Support Group is offering Wanderers fans the chance to get tickets to selected home games for £10 per adult/child.
Bolton Wanderers has allowed the group to purchase tickets at that price, and at the end of the season will donate £4 to the #defibs4bolton campaign for every ticket sold.
However, there’s a condition. The group has to buy a minimum of ten tickets per booking. If that condition isn’t met, then the offer for that game can not go ahead.
To order tickets, visit the One Bolton, One Wanderers Facebook events page or send an e-mail to email@example.com
The following games are available:
• Sat 16th Nottingham Forest 3.00pm
• Tue 19th Middlesbrough 8.00pm
• Sat 13th Sheffield Weds 3.00pm
• Tue 16th Rotherham 8.00pm
• Sat 27th Derby County 3.00pm
• Sat 4th AFC Bournemouth 3.00pm
• Sat 25th Brentford 3.00pm
• Tue 4th Cardiff City 8.00pm
• Sat 29th Huddersfield Town
• Sat 13th Ipswich Town 8.00pm
• Tue 10th Fulham 8.00pm
• Sat 14th Watford 3.00pm
• Sat 28th Brighton 3.00pm
• Tue 3rd Reading 8.00pm
• Sat 14th Millwall 3.00pm
• Sat 11th Norwich City 3.00pm
• Tues 14th Charlton Athletic 8.00pm
The fixtures are subject to change.
Established in 2006 the Bolton ICD (Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator) Support Group was founded to support patients and their families after an ICD has been implanted into a patient. The group was officially opened by former Bolton Wanderers manager Sam Allardyce and team coach Sammy Lee. Further information can be found by visiting the Bolton ICD Website.
– Richard McCormick